Add your Facebook marketing channel to your Roistat project in order to automatically calculate costs and ROI.
With Roistat-Facebook integration you can configure Instagram ads.
You don't need to add those Facebook marketing channels that has no relation to your Roistat project.
One Facebook account can be connected to several Roistat projects, however one Facebook marketing channel can be linked only to one Roistat project.
1) Ads can be of 2 types only: "Send people to ypur website" or "Increase conversions on your website":
2) You should have administrator access to your Ads manager account.
3) If the ad is connected to any Facebook page, the Facebook account you wish to connect to Roistat should be an administrator or editor of that page.
Step 1. Add channel to Roistat
1. In Roistat, open Settings → Marketing Channels and click the Add a channel button next to the channel name:
2. Then, confirm that you allow to connect the channel to Roistat by clicking Continue:
3. Permit the Roistat access to your Facebook personal data. It's necessary to produce correct and reliable statistics.
a) If you are already logged in the Facebook, you'll be then redirected to your profile. You should allow Roistat to get access to your personal data by clicking OK and then permit the Roistat access to your marketing channels by clicking OK as well.
To cancel, press Cancel or Later.
b) If you aren't logged in the Facebook, you'll be then redirected to the login page.
Roistat will get full access to your personal data and marketing channels when you click Continue.
4. Then, you should add your Facebook marketing channel.
To do this, choose a Facebook profile name from the Profile drop-down menu and confirm the integration by clicking Add.
Step 2. Customize marketing channel
When the marketing channel has been added, you should customize it.
To do this, click the Advanced settings button on your new channel page and set up the following parameters:
- Name – the name of the marketing channel in Roistat;
- VAT – value added tax, % (optional);
- Commission – your ad agency fee (optional);
- Discount – advertising platform discount, if any (optional).
To save the settings press Save.
Step 3. Add marketing campaigns
By default, all your Facebook campaigns are connected to Roistat. Moreover, all new Facebook campaigns can be automatically added as well.
There is a switch to the left of the campaign name. Move it rightwards to connect a campaign.
You can leave some campaigns disconnected if you wish them to be excluded from Roistat statistics.